Alderwood are working with a leading Training provider for financial services who are expanding their delivery team, looking for a qualified financial services Assessor to join their London based team. The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis where you will be remotely based. You will need to have your own transport and a full UK Driving License, as you will be visiting learners in their place of work.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a supervisory or managerial position within a high street bank or building society As well as Assessing experience.
Role and responsibilities:
* Responsible for supporting learners through their specific apprenticeship training and assessment.
* To provide learners with impartial information, advice and guidance to help them make informed decision to help achieve their goals.
* Observing and assessing candidates in the workplace and providing feedback and guidance to ensure the learning standards are met.
* Examining candidate's portfolio of evidence and ensuring all standards are met.
* Setting further objectives to ensure standards are achieved.
* Signing off the award when all the achievements have been met.
* Relevant industry experience to a supervisory or managerial level.
* TAQA or A1 or equivalent Assessor awards * Level 2 qualifications in English and Maths
In return you will receive:
Basic salary between £30,000 - £35,000pa + Travel expenses
To apply for this position please send your CV to
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
- Assessor | Financial service | retail banking