With over 21 years' experience, we are an established, privately held and highly profitable Executive Search boutique with offices in London, New York & Hong Kong.
Recognising that our clients' source of competitive advantage is human capital, we work with global leaders in the investment management industry, including hedge funds, private equity firms and large global asset managers, to deliver the best talent for them.
We pride ourselves on evolving to match market trends and pushing boundaries into new industries, as demonstrated by growing out to other financial services such as technology and quant types.
We are currently looking for three Research Associates as we look to develop our own talent. We reward successful candidates with early responsibility, opportunities for international travel and rapid progression within the firm.
For this research-based position, we are looking for focused, driven and promotion hungry graduates with personal gravitas and intellect to act as an advisor to clients, alongside interacting with individuals at a senior level.
To succeed in this position, we look for graduates who are:
Educated - Graduates with a 2:1 degree or higher from a reputable university.
Bright - forward-thinking, dynamic individuals with a desire to learn more. We require innovative graduates who are able quickly to assimilate large amounts of information and are methodical in their work.
Personable - The ability to not only strike up relationships, but also maintain and grow them is essential in Search. You will be interacting with individuals of a senior level, requiring strong interpersonal and communicative skills both in person and over the phone
Resilient - The work we do is highly complex. We are looking for individuals who welcome a challenge and adapt well in the face of adversity.
- Conducting primary and secondary research using a variety of research techniques.
- Producing reports on organisations with a human capital perspective.
- Completing project-specific research reports and full forensic analysis of specific markets.
- Developing a strong understanding of financial markets in general and in-depth knowledge of a specific investment management area.
- Building a comprehensive network of thought leaders within the asset management world, as well as leading market participants within a given discipline, and being able to identify, access, and track rising stars in the market.
- financial services
- investment banking
- asset management
- hedge funds