My Client are a well regarded Senior SJP Practise based in Clifton who can offer free onsite car parking and flexibility to work form home up to 2 days per week. They seek a Financial service administrator to join their team due to internal promotion.
• To support the Advisers and Paraplanners by dealing effectively with day to day business.
• To operate and maintain (as directed) effective systems, processes and procedures which enable the business to run efficiently and effectively.
• Communicate effectively within the Practice and with external teams: Advisers, Clients and Product Providers.
• Act as a point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties.
• Manage, prioritise and co-ordinate own workload in a timely fashion with an exceptional attention to detail.
• Send off LOAs to product providers
• Chase product providers until all information is received
• Utilise checklists to ensure all information is received and correct from third parties
• Check and print Mifid letters and ensure the process has been completed by the Advisers
• Prepare client documentation as required.
• Updating systems to ensure data is kept up to date.
• Liaise and deal with Client, Adviser and Provider correspondence including telephone, email and letter all within a timely manner.
• General office duties – Greet clients, take calls, post, stationary etc
• Previous experience working within the financial services industry.
• Understanding and knowledge of financial services products available within the advice setting.
• Good level of knowledge especially in respect of pensions and investments.
• Strong IT skills using Outlook, Word, Excel
• Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal.
• Accurate, with exceptional attention to detail.
• The ability to work well within a busy team environment.
• A 'can do' attitude and a positive approach to work.
• The ability to work on own initiative and continue to develop skills and knowledge.
• Exam support
• 4 X Death in service benefit
• Personal Health Plan (once probation period passed)
• Group Personal Pension
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Working Hours 8.30 – 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
• Combination of office and remote working
• Salary Range dependent upon experience
• Participation in company bonus scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'