Financial Services Administrator
My Wolverhampton based Financial Services client are looking for an IFA Administrator to join their team on a part time and permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in Financial Services and the opportunity to progress.
- Telephoning companies for existing product details via phone, post and email
- Submitting applications (including those on Wrap platforms) and sending off paperwork, chasing them to completion
- Answering the phone and handling queries or ensuring they are dealt with by the appropriate person
- Typing letters, checking documents received & sending to clients where appropriate
- Scanning documentation and general administration
- Prepare illustrations and paperwork for client meetings.
- Obtaining client valuations both on platforms and with other providers
- Maintaining our Wrap Platforms
- Assisting in Client reviews, setting up model portfolios and undertaking switches and re-balances
- Preparing and sending client Income Drawdown Review Reports
- Assisting Investment Director and Trainee Paraplanner when required in order to produce work required for the Adviser
- Ideally have a background within Financial Services administration
- If you have experience with using Intelligent Office & Standard Life / Aviva wrap platforms this would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You will have the drive and enthusiasm for further your career and be prepared to study for relevant qualifications in order for you to progress into paraplanning, compliance or financial advising.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Financial Services jobs in Wolverhampton
- Administration jobs in Wolverhampton
- Financial Administrator jobs in Wolverhampton
- Jobs in Wolverhampton
- Financial Services jobs
- Administration jobs
- Financial Administrator jobs
- Involve Recruitment Midlands Ltd jobs
- Part time jobs
- Part time jobs in Wolverhampton
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'