Financial Services Administrator - up to £22.5k per annum - Wiltshire - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, DIS plus holiday purchase scheme
An experienced Financial Services Administrator is required to join a National Financial Planning and Wealth Management organisation with offices throughout the UK where you will join a very personable and vastly experienced Team at their Wiltshire base.
As an experienced Financial Services professional you will work closely with the IFA's and Paraplanners by providing full administration support helping with the preparation of client files / review packs, processing new business, dealing with illustration requests, maintaining client records, screening telephone calls, dealing with enquiries / requests and providing general back office support.
As a Financial Services Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience working within a Financial Services Practice
- The ability to work to deadlines and be able to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills be able to prioritise workloads
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Good IT skills including word, excel and PowerPoint and be able to work remotely with colleagues occasionally often in virtual environments such as Microsoft teams and zoom.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'