One of the most respected regional IFA Practices providing Independent Financial Advice and Insurance Services are now seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their financial services team where you will play a vital role within the practice providing full support within Life, Pensions and Investments.
As an experienced Sales Support Administrator (Life, Pensions & Investments) your duties will include:
• Dealing with Life, Pensions & Investments (some Group Schemes)
• Obtaining quotations / valuations / illustrations
• Processing applications
• Liaising with Insurers & clients on a day to day basis
• Helping with queries and information requests
• General administration duties as and when required
You will be / have:
• Experience working within the Financial Services Industry and have Life, Pensions & Investments knowledge
• Be able to process applications, obtain quotations, valuations and illustrations via various online platforms
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Good IT skills and ideally have experience of using Intelliflo
• Excellent administration skills and experience
• Ideally be industry qualified or working towards
This is a full-time, permanent role. Financial Services Administrator - excellent competitive basic annual salary, plus an excellent bonus structure, pension, life assurance, subsidised parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'