Financial Services IFA Administrator
Market Harborough, South Leicestershire
Salary £20,000 - £26,000 depending on experience + benefits (our ref AL1008)
My client is an award-winning IFA, dealing with both Private and Corporate clients and due to continued growth, they are now looking to appoint a further financial services administrator.
The main function of the role is to ensure that all administration for life, pensions and investments submitted business is effectively managed to completion, and that the financial advisers are provided with a first class administrative support service.
- Creating new client packs
- Check Fact Find fully completed and input details into client database
- Prepare & process authority letters
- Ensure relevant documents are uploaded
- Add Activity entries/workflows
- Ad hoc valuations
- Trades - placing, chasing and updating
- Change of address
- Maintaining scanning records
- Preparing review pack
- Perform relevant anti money laundering checks
- Check compliance documentation is completed
- Submit new business to provider or submit applications online
- Use client database to track new business and current position, updating Planner accordingly
- Meet & Greet
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- CII qualifications preferred
- Minimum of one year in a Financial Services Administration role
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Proficient in IT skills with a high level of word processing and spread-sheet knowledge
- Good planning and effective organisational skills with a methodical approach to work
- Honesty and integrity
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'