We have had a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Financial Services Administrator to join our busy client in Penn on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong Financial Services Administration/Client Relationship background working for a Financial Advisory previously.
- The successful Financial Services Administrator will be in charge of general admin duties as well as day to day client management answering any queries with regards to Wealth Management
- Previous experience carrying out Pensions/ Risk Scheme/ Wealth Management administration as well as updating the internal CRM system.
- The Financial Services Administrator will be supporting the Financial Planners in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives as well as carrying out general correspondence with clients and customers.
- Must be up to date with all FCA Standards and Rules and implement them into procedures.
- Must have previous experience working in a Financial Advisory company
- Impeccable communication and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines
- Strong team work ethic and able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to drive
- Financial Advisory
- Financial Services
- Risk Management
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planners
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'