Are you a current Financial Services Administrator looking to join a people-based business that works at a fast pace?
Our client company is an elite financial planning and mortgage advice firm operating in the Cambridgeshire area. With over 30 years of experience in helping people make their financial plans, they have built strong trusted relationships with their clients. They are looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to join their team.
Roles and responsibilities - Financial Services Administrator
You will be joining their back-office team who provide financial services administration support to ensure efficient processing of business in line with regulatory requirements. This Financial Services Administrator position will be busy role and require you to be proactive and have effective management of daily tasks. Your duties will include:
- Answer and manage incoming calls, emails and post by responding to queries appropriately
- Prepare documentation for client meetings
- Ensure all information is entered onto the CRM system maintaining up to date records
- Ensure the Financial Advisers and Senior Management are supported by undertaking various tasks when requested
- Undertake general administration duties
Training and Development
You will receive training and development support from their experienced team. The business believes in continually developing their staff through tailored ongoing mentoring. In addition, they will support you with achieving your Diploma in Financial Planning or Certificate in Paraplanning.
Requirements to be considered - Financial Services Administrator
Ideally you should have experience as a Financial Services Administrator and have competent administration skills. In addition you should be a team player, proficient user of Microsoft Office, able to hit deadlines, desire to progress your career over the long term, high attention to detail and able to prioritise your work.
- Starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 and increase with qualifications and experience
- Plus company benefits including 5% matched pension, qualifications towards your DipFA funded, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working from their offices in St Ives (Cambridge) with free parking nearby
- Working hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am - 4pm, Friday
- Good career progression available for the right individual which could lead to your Financial Services Administrator role developing into a more technical position
- People based business
St Ives, Cambridge
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'