REED are working with a Pension benefit firm in Tunbridge Wells who are looking to recruit a Client Support Administrator to their growing team.
The core function is to assist in the effective acquisition and retention of Employee Benefits clients, and this role provides an excellent foundation and stepping stone to move into a consulting role, if desired.
- Requesting and obtaining accurate new business quotations from providers
- Producing ‘Pension & Benefit Proposal’ reports accurately within set deadlines
- Providing client management support
- Producing presentations and employee booklets
- Effective management and implementation of own clients and projects
- Client management of Corporate clients
- Effectively building and developing relationships with our clients to ensure a long and successful partnership with Corinthian Benefits
- Regular input into all the current processes – this is not an “it’s always been done that way” environment
- Assisting in the administration of client’s protection plans – e.g. Group Life, Critical Illness, Healthcare.
- Assisting with corporate client telephone calls
- Dealing with ad hoc member queries on the member helpdesk
Benefits: 28 days’ holiday (including 3 days at Christmas)
- Life cover
- Pension after 3 months
- Private Medical Insurance after 3 months
- Total Reward Platform
- Town Centre offices
- Regular inhouse training
- Flexible hours
Please apply to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'