Financial Services Administrator
Loughborough (our Ref AL883)
Salary to c£25000 per annum + benefits
My client is a long established and forward-thinking IFA practice, and is part of a wider group which also encompasses legal and accountancy services.
They have an exciting new opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join their administration team, providing support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanners within the organisation.
You will look after your own client bank and day to day will be involved with:
- Handling enquiries
- Valuations and quotations
- Processing new business
- Client reports
- Pension transfers
- Processing money laundering reports
- Ensuring all paperwork is compliant
- Scheduling meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of using MS Office to a high and competent level within the office environment, especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of principals and regulations as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Previous Financial industry experience.
- Experience working in a busy administrative environment.
- Achieved or working towards the Award in Financial Administration FA1 and FA2 or Certificate in Financial Planning (i.e. CF1 UK Financial Services, regulation and ethics) or similar via The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe, North Oak Recruitment. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration
- Wealth Management
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'