An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Experienced Financial Services Administrator to join a small, respected financial services practice in Horsforth, Leeds. You’ll work for a business which delivers a very high quality service to clients from all backgrounds and degrees of wealth.
As our Administrator you’ll take on a broad range of administrative responsibilities such as telephone handling, back office data inputting and maintenance, obtaining and chasing client information and dealing with all correspondence in a timely manner.
Other responsibilities include:
- Building excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Maintaining client confidentiality at all times
- Keeping up to date with relevant Financial Conduct Authority regulations
- Establishing and maintaining files and records
- Creating and maintaining clients' records
- Production and accurate interpretation of illustrations
- Creating and maintaining a database of charges
Want to apply?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Strong ability to use Excel to create client and other Reports including use of formulae and formatting
- Good mental arithmetic including the ability to estimate an answer (know when it is wrong)
- Good literacy and communication skills
- Have a good knowledge of compliance and be up to date with new legislation
- Ability to research on the internet, especially good familiarity with provider websites to find information
- A working knowledge of financial products, especially Pensions and Investments - knowing the questions to ask when obtaining information
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
You’ll be comfortable working as part of a team of 4, with all the advantages and limitations that entails. You’ll therefore need to be extremely trustworthy, loyal, respectful, discreet, punctual, and reliable as well as flexible in your approach to work and be willing to think and work outside the box on occasions. We value attitude, character, experience and knowledge over qualifications, though the latter are always welcome.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary (depending on skills and experience) and 15 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Working hours - part time 3 days per week; to be discussed at interview.
If you feel this could be the right role for you please submit your application today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"