Clark James Recruitment are working with a progressive and highly reputable firm of Chartered Independent Financial Advisers based within the mid-Kent area.
Following further growth within the business and strong levels of business they are looking to compliment the team with a Financial Services Administrator to join their expanding practice.
- Online processing of new business applications for retail clients in a timely and compliant manner for all types of Pensions, Investments & Protection
- Group scheme administration - pensions, death in service and private medical insurance
- Liaising with a spectrum of product providers
- Ongoing maintenance and servicing of our existing client base will be an important part of the role
- Preparing client files for Adviser meetings
- Producing illustrations, comparison quotations including the collating of literature and pre-population of applications
- Processing letters of authority
- Updating client portfolios for annual reviews and printing reports
- Issuing policy documents to clients
- Creating new client files and maintaining existing
- Completion of ad hoc administration and requests on behalf of the Directors
- Diary management- scheduling/rescheduling appointments
- Occasional meeting and greeting of clients/visitors to the office
- Recent experience working as an IFA administrator is essential for this position
- Articulate, professional and smartly dressed
- Ability to work individually and also as part of a team
- Candidates should possess a strong work ethic and have good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Excellent numeracy and accuracy skills, with strong attention to detail are essential
- The ability to cope well within a busy office environment with strong organizational skills will stand them in good stead
- Must be able to demonstrate competency in using IT systems - Microsoft, Excel
- Permanent position after successful completion of 6 months’ probationary period
- Depending on experience, annual salary £28,000
- Benefits after probation - company pension scheme with 5% employer contributions, death in service cover, medical cash plan
- 37.5 hours per week (8.30 to 5 with hour for lunch)
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'