Prolific Financial Services Ltd are looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join our existing, close-knit team, looking after the day to day needs of our Wealth Management Clients.
Duties will include: -
- All aspects of financial administration, including producing illustrations and key features documents, processing new business applications and liaising with Product Providers and other third parties.
- Producing letters, reports and valuations.
- General Administrative support to the Directors and Consultants.
Candidates applying must haveseveral years previous experience working in a similar role for a firm of Wealth Managers or Independent Financial Advisers.
They must be familiar with our industry terminology, FCA compliance requirements, financial services related back office systems such as Intelliflo or IRESS and online investment platforms .
They will also be willing to develop their skills by becoming a member of the CII and subject to experience, be willing to take appropriate examinations at our expense.
Applicants should also possess excellent word processing skills. Excellent communication skills are a prerequisite, as they will be required to liaise with our High Net Worth Clients.
We offer: -
- A competitive salary based upon experience £22,000 - £25,000p.a.
- Additional Employee Benefits (subject to medical underwriting)
- First class training and support.
- Ongoing career development.
- A friendly and relaxed working environment.
This is a full time, permanent position
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year