Award winning Financial Services Business is seeking a career minded administrator to join their Administration Support team.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Issue Letters of Authority in order to gather data for various policy types.
- Track and manage Letters of Authority (and any queries) through to completion, completing the spreadsheet on an ongoing basis.
- Submission of new business application forms/paperwork.
- Construction and delivery of Wealth Management Client reports
- Typing fact finds for Wealth Management Consultant or Desk Based Consultants as necessary.
- Scanning and distribution of post.
- Preparation of relevant documents ahead of client meetings.
- Scanning and archiving of files when required. Money laundering verification process
- Issuing policy documents and case closure letters.
- Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards of the company, the FCA and any other relevant regulatory bodies. Other Wealth Management administration tasks as requested.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Team player, who likes variety in their job and likes working in a small team, where the ability to work flexibly will be required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good personal skills to work with a range of colleagues and clients
- Capable of competently using MS Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Keen to learn
- Advantageous but not essential - Knowledge of Adviser Office (1st) Software
The company offer excellent benefits including support for you to study CII exams.
Contact Nick Tagg on today for more information and an initial discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.