Case Manager Support
- ROLE PURPOSE
The purpose of this role is to support the Case Manager on legal due diligence as applicable to home purchase plan cases and prepare them for completion, following all Risk and compliance procedures applicable within Gatehouse Bank Plc. Communicating with various internal and external stakeholders through the completion journey, the incumbent is required to work to set service level agreements, all the while being mindful of the customer experience.
- ROLE DUTIES
You are required to comply at all times with your job description, contract of employment
and all policies, procedures, rules, handbooks and similar documents applicable to you as an employee of Gatehouse Bank in the performance of your duties:
- Managing daily work queue;
- Provide administration support to the case manager
- Evaluate and rectify any exception reports;
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Managing and reporting work flows, servicer referrals;
- Suggest ways to innovate the service being provided;
- Work collaboratively with key colleagues and stakeholders;
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or
- Demonstrate strong customer focus, both internally and externally;
- Build and maintain lasting working relationships with fellow employees and any relevant external contacts;
- Demonstrate the Banks behaviours and values at all times;
- Support the development of a strong team with high standards of risk awareness and ethical behaviour;
- Ensure that the Bank is managed safely by understanding and following all Bank policies, procedures and regulations, escalating any issues to line management on a timely basis. This includes notification of all risk
In addition to the responsibilities summarised above, you are required to comply at all times
with the Conduct Rules set out in the FCA Handbook and the PRA Rulebook. These are listed below. Rules 1 to 5 apply to you by virtue of your employment with Gatehouse Bank and the nature of your role.
You must act with integrity.
You must act with due skill, care and diligence.
You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and
You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and
treat them fairly.
You must observe proper standards of market conduct.
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Strong administration skills
- Service excellence delivery for customers;
- Time management;
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of Shariah Banking
- financial services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job