Financial Services Administrator - Temporary to permanent assignment
Are you able to start immediately? Do you want to work within financial services?
One of our most prestigious clients are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their Client Records team on a temporary to permanent contract. The remit for this role is to support the team though a busy period. This financial services company is extremely well respected and has a variety of benefits for their employees.
Financial Services Administrator duties will include (But are not limited to);
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving overdrawn accounts
- Conducting monthly checks on large automated processes
- Ensuring business processes comply with current regulations
- Processing client settlement instructions for certificated and nominee deals
- Answering all correspondence, quickly, efficiently and to a high standard
- Completing general administrative tasks
The perfect candidate will have a good eye for detail. Those who have previous experience working within financial services are urged to apply. If you believe you have all the necessary skills and experience to thrive in the above role, then please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Blaine at red today.
Job Title: Financial Services Administrator
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Location: Central Bristol
Contract type: Temporary to Permanent Assignment
- Financial Services