Small yet established organisation has a new opportunity for an Administrator with excellent knowledge of word processing, high levels of accuracy and attention to detail to join their team. This is a busy process driven administration role within a highly regulated environment.
Administrator – Job Overview
Reporting to the Office Manager you would work in a small team responsible for printing, checking and producing documentation as well as supporting in the verification and quality checking process.
Duties will include;
- Completing data and entering applications
- Printing and checking correspondence
- Binding documentation
- Produce copy documents and archiving files
- Answering incoming calls and liaison with financial advisors
Administrator – Required Skills and Experience
As Administrator you will have:
- Be highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Previous Administration experience within a Financial or Legal environment would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of Word Processing
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Administrator – Benefits Offered
- £19,000 per annum
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday increasing 1 day per year with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job