Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a financial services provider who is looking to recruit a Customer Service Executive to join their busy team in their Ipswich Office on a 9 month contract.
You will be responsible for covering a variety of tasks, providing technical support to the brokers, and be able to switch between tasks effortlessly depending on priorities that arise on a day to day basis.
- Preparation, production and checking of client reports (including regular monthly and quarterly statements together with six-monthly valuations and ad-hoc statements).
- Creation and distribution of electronic and postal client communications.
- Creation of Marketing Lists using CRM advanced finds and reports.
- Assisting clients with accessing their online portfolios. Resetting login credentials, assisting with navigation of the sites and recording feedback.
- To assist with queries that come into the team from clients and colleagues
The successful candidate will need to have excellent working knowledge of Excel. Experience within Financial Services is not essential but desired.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job