Working on behalf of a reputable IFA Frim who provides pensions, employee benefits, actuarial and investment services advice to small and medium sized employers, pension scheme trustees and individual pension scheme members, we are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their Manchester office
As Administrator, you will be supporting the team with reception, secretarial, administrative and general office duties. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for the office, meeting & greeting clients & other guests
- Logging the visitor books
- Preparing and clearing meeting rooms
- Receiving and distributing deliveries
- Book and receive courier deliveries
- Deliver and bank cheques as and when required
- Typing letters & other documentation
- Open, distribute and scan post
- Proved support and cover for other PA’s as required, including arranging travel, preparing meeting packs and other ad-hoc duties
- Binding and filing reports & meeting packs
This is a varied role, suited to someone who professional, organised and capable of multi-tasking. You will have previous office experience, preferably within the financial services industry. You will also have excellent I.T. skills including Microsoft knowledge (Word, Excel & Outlook).
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
- General Administration
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job