Anthony Alexandra are working with one of the UK’s largest Financial Services firm. They are a forward-thinking business who are seeking an Administrator to join their team who is preferably a graduate and has the capabilities to cover all aspects of plan administration at their firm.
- Processing of various Investment products
- Providing administration support to the team
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Management of payroll files
- Analysing and maintaining data
- Producing Excel reports
- Liaising with clients
- Relevant University degree
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working as an Administrator in a Financial Services environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
You will gain an achievable yearly bonus with a salary of £18,000 to £20,000 along with an extensive benefits package and full training provided.
- Financial Services