Hudson Office Support are working exclusively with a highly reputable Glasgow based financial services firm to recruit an experienced Administrator on a full time, permanent basis. The company has enjoyed a period of significant success and growth and are now looking to add to their existing team. The ideal candidate will be a self starter who is comfortable managing their own workload and dealing with sensitive and complex data. You must have proven experience within a highly regulated or compliance focused environment.
- Accurately checking relevant documentation and information
- Evaluation of documentation, reporting and investigating any indiscrepancies
- Maintaining timescales for each case, avoiding delays by ensuring all actions recorded and followed up
- Ensuring vigilance when dealing with any information or documentation
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times, ensuring data protection and in house regulations adhered to
- A strong appreciation for accuracy
- At least 3 years experience in a similar administration based role
- Advanced MS Office skills, Excel, Word etc.
- Ability to build good internal and external relationships
Please note that a degree of flexibility in terms of shift pattern will be required for this role.
Hudson will only contact you if you are actively being considered for this role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.