We are a long established & fast growing financial planning firm looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to provide one to one administration support for Financial Planners, acting as the first point of contact for clients and being ultimately responsible for the accuracy of all client information. You will be part of a team that will share work as stipulated by your team leader in order to meet workflow and deadlines in the most efficient manner, working to our core values and behaviours.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify all regular reviews and book client/financial planner appointments accordingly
- To ensure that all meetings, enquiries and subsequent dealings with clients and other third parties are conducted in a professional manner within company procedures
- Ensure that all of your cases are set up immediately and monitored afterwards on a regular basis, and reviewed at least once per annum, where applicable
- Prepare packs for client meetings within the agreed timescales
- Updating full plan information in preparation for analysis and research to satisfy any pre-approval requirements if suitability requested
- Requests for information from providers must be actively chased within turnaround timescales
- Production of accurate valuations for reviews and client/financial planner specific requests within the given timescales
- Prioritise any action or query related to missing information in a speedy and efficient manner in accordance with request from the financial planner or colleague
- Ensure all key administrative tasks are carried out within set deadlines to a high standard of excellence and accuracy, understanding the impact to the business if not adhered to.
A bit about you:
Education, Qualifications & Training
if you have the Certificate in Financial Planning (CF1) or the LP2 exam with the Chartered Insurance Institute this desirable.
- You must have the ability to build and develop effective working relationships
- A good customer services background
- You will the ability to act on your own initiative
- Proven ability to develop strong product/service knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Confident using Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn new systems and processes.
- LP2, Chartered Insurance Institute, planning and organising, pensions