We are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join a small office to provide an efficient administration support service to a team of advisers based in Croydon.
The aim is to continually provide a high quality service to the advisers and clients in the processing of new business and the ongoing servicing of existing clients, continually striving to exceed expectations.
Key responsibilities of the Administrator include:
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards. Ownership of full life cycle of transacted business.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs, obtaining quotations, illustrations. Point of contact for clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner. Inputting and ongoing maintenance of data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard. Monitoring own workflow and assisting colleagues where required.
- Producing ad-hoc client valuations.
- Liaise with other departments, offices and colleagues in a polite and professional manner. Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Strong broad knowledge on the products and providers available on the open market. Provide support to the Business Support Supervisor.
Key skills and experiences we require:
- Experience within an administration role, preferably within the financial services industry.
- 5 GSCEs or equivalent. A-level / BTEC National qualifications desirable.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads. Accuracy and attention to detail are key.
- To be adaptable within an ever changing environment with the ability to work to tights deadlines. Ability to identify process improvements and greater efficiencies.
- Strong team player but also able to work independently and use initiative.
- Customer focused, ensuring positive customer experience is at the core of all activities undertaken
If you have experience of working in an IFA practice or Wealth Management organisation this is seen as an advantage, but not essential at this stage.
The company provides tremendous opportunities for progression and career development so if you are looking to continue with a career within Financial Services this is a good opportunity to pursue.
Hours: 9am - 5pmM-F. Multiple benefits available working for this company
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Independent Financial Advice