Our client is a well established Wealth Planning firm , who now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced an ambitious Financial Services Administrator to join their expanding team based in Solihull area of Birmingham.
You will be supporting the account handling team in delivering a full customer service proposition in a professional, timely and efficient manner including processing new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals. Transact with insurers and customers accordingly, whilst assisting the Paraplanning team and the advisers with their day-to-day requirements including providing general office administrative support including filing/scanning/photocopying, banking/post/franking.
- Processing premium payments, answering the telephone, note/message taking the gathering of personal data, pension, investment and life policy information (by telephone, email and Post) and presenting of the core findings within word and excel format
- Maintain customer/policy records through the customer management system and associated it solutions
- Dealing with client inquiries in a swift and timely manner, liaising with the team and product providers where necessary including communicating all information necessary to ensure customers are fully aware that their needs have been met and contract certainty achieved
- Preparing client files ahead of initial and annual review meetings
- Assisting with the preparation of client letters and marketing collateral managing cash accounts within client's investment products.
- Investment fund performance analysis
- Manage instalment and credit provisions for customers.
- Ensuring that all compliance procedures are adhered to on a day to day basis
- Fee reporting/Wip reporting.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working within a financial Services environment; you will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook as well as solid communication and articulations skills.
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who is self motivated, efficient and hard working and has the ability to work within a faced paced busy, professional and growing firm.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR7311