FS Administrator / Adviser Support / IFA Administrator / Newcastle / Permanent / Salary / £18,000 - £24,000 + bonus / Study Support
A first class position is on offer to join our Financial Services client based in Newcastle. As a Financial Services professional you will be joining a firm with an impressive employee retention rate, which is a direct result of a fantastic working environment, continued personal development and an attractive remuneration package
If you are an experienced IFA Administrator who has the ability and knowledge to deal with the duties detailed below then is an opportunity not to be overlooked.
Duties & responsibilities:
- To support Paraplanners and Advisers
- To process new business applications
- To carry out all new applications in a compliant manner
- To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and correctly
- To update the back office system
- Responsible for keeping clients and Adviser updated with case progress
- To obtain and provide client valuations
- To maintain up to date client files
- A minimum of 6 months Financial Services experience
- Reliable and diligent
- Highly organised
- Personable and professional
In return this opportunity offers a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package alongside an excellent working environment within a fantastic team.
To be considered for this vacancy, candidates must have previous administration experience within Financial Services.
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0113-350-2247 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services