Clark James Recruitment are working with a leading Financial Services organisation based in Surrey.
Due to continued growth and success within the business our client are looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to join the busy team, commencing within the role in January 2018.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to Financial Services Director, Office Manager and Account Directors.
- To comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Company’s own procedures and rules.
- Oversee auto-enrolment pension process (liaise with pension providers / clients)
- Oversee back office IT system / processes (IRESS)
- Compliance support
- Use product provider websites, investment platforms, submit online applications
- Update / maintain client records
- General correspondence with clients / product providers
- Co-ordinate marketing activities
- Provide a positive contribution to team objectives
- Carry out other general administration as required
- Carry out tasks which from time to time may reasonably be requested by a senior member of staff
- Follow internal policies and procedures
- Follow compliance procedures
- Professional, conscientious, focused and assertive
- Confident and positive
- Sets high standards
- Team player, self motivated and proactive
- Systematic approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately at all levels - written / oral / telephone
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure
- Good time management
- Able to work with figures
- Attention to detail
- Achieved (or working towards) the Certificate in Financial Planning (CertPFS) qualification or equivalent
- Prepared to study towards (or already have) the Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS)
- Have good knowledge of individual pension, investment and protection products
- Have knowledge of corporate / group pension and group protection products
- Basic salary to £30,000 gross pa
- Attractive company benefits
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.