Our client based in the heart of Bury are looking to recruit a driven, focused and career driven individual to join their business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm with excellent prospects for the right individual to progress and develop their career
On a day to day basis you will work closely with advisers and other colleagues assisting with the following:
- Obtaining investment, asset allocation and fund information as part of reviews
- Produce illustrations and application packs
- Ensuring standards of compliance and corporate processes are met across the business
- Keep up to date with FCA updates and changes to legislation
- Assist with additional projects within other areas of the department
The ideal candidate will be educated to A Level standard and have a strong desire to succeed in a long term career. You will have strong analytical skills and a strong eye for detail.
Please contact Joanne Sizer to discuss this role in more detail.
We regret to advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Analytical Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job