Adviser Support Manager / FPC / Financial Services / Leeds / Permanent / Salary / £26,000 - £34,000 + Bonus / Study Support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior Administrator with experience in leading or managing a team to join a dynamic and expanding national IFA.
The firm itself pride themselves on very high quality and compliant client servicing and the ultimate aim of the role is to ensure this is consistent throughout the IFA support team.
- Manage and lead the administration team, ensuring performance targets are met and that excellent client service is maintained
- Provide full 360 Administration support for Advisers & Paraplanners
- Continue to improve the teams through a number of methods including one to one meetings, appraisals and the implementation of training and development objectives
- Ensure that FCA guidelines are followed accurately and consistently
- Collate MI that is needed
- Closely monitor and review the service standards and performance of the support team in line with Adviser and client requirements
- Assist in business strategies to ensure the support function is streamlined and continuously improving
- Ideally FPC qualified or working towards this level
- Excellent knowledge of the Financial Planning processes and experience of management within the industry
- Strong leadership skills and ability to mentor and improve members of staff
- Working knowledge of compliance issues and FCA standards and ability to maintain this at all times
- Good knowledge of financial products and Advice related issues
- Analytically minded with the ability to review and improve processes so that the efficiency of the support function is constantly improving
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0113-350-1298 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job