Our client is a successful Financial Services business based in Wolverhampton and they are now looking to expand their support division due to expansion and success
To provide pre-and post-sales support to the Financial Advisers.
To ensure that Client documentation/requests are accurately processed and completed within the required time scales; and in accordance with the compliance guidelines as defined by the firm.
To provide a high level of support to clients in an efficient, compliant and professional manner.
- Manage outsourced client advice reports; from issue to implementation stage for a variety of financial planning products.
- Submission of new business application forms.
- Online Applications.
- Online quotations and other ad-hoc report research.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Financial Planning exams desirable; CF level and above.
- 2 years minimum experience IFA administrator experience.
- Team player, who likes variety in their job and likes working in a small team, where the ability to work flexibly will be required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Base to £24000 plus benefits
For more details please contact Jason Webber
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job