Our client is a successful Financial Services business based in Croydon and they are now looking to expand their support division due to expansion and success
They are looking for a strong Administrator ideally from a Financial Services background
To provide general administration support for team of Financial Planners, Paraplanners and Sales Support for the company’s corporate and individual clients, working with the teams on delivery of exceptional service to clients
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Issue Letters of Authority in order to gather data for various policy types.
- Track and manage Letters of Authority (and any queries) through to completion, completing the spreadsheet on an ongoing basis.
- Submission of new business application forms/paperwork.
- Other Wealth Management administration tasks as requested.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Team player, who likes variety in their job and likes working in a small team, where the ability to work flexibly will be required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good personal skills to work with a range of colleagues and clients
- Capable of competently using MS Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Keen to learn
Base to £23000 and an immediate start available
For more details please contact Jason Webber
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job