Our client is a successful Financial Services business based in Croydon and they are now looking to expand their support division due to expansion and success
To manage the flow of all Financial Planning Reports written by the Outsourced Paraplanning team, from report issue stage to implementation.
Providing pre and post sales administration support for team of Wealth Managers and Paraplanners for the company’s corporate and individual clients, working with the teams on delivery of exceptional service to clients.
- Manage outsourced client advice reports; from issue to implementation stage for a variety of financial planning products.
- Submission of new business application forms.
- Online Applications.
- Online quotations and other ad-hoc report research.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Financial Planning exams desirable; CF level and above.
- 2 years minimum experience IFA xadministrator experience.
- Team player, who likes variety in their job and likes working in a small team, where the ability to work flexibly will be required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
For more details please contact Jason Webber
- Financial Services