Financial Services Administrator - Plymouth
Our client is a family run business, who likes to think of themselves as a fun and friendly employer, that offers a flexible place to work, with a great, family-feel atmosphere.
They are a wealth management company providing a wide range of services that enable them to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of their clients.
The successful Financial Services Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Providing a dedicated and professional sales support service to IFA's and Clients
- Preparing and arranging annual client reviews
- Processing new business cases and managing them through to completion
- Liaising with product providers to obtain case updates and valuations via telephone and email
- Managing referrals from clients and providers
- Coordinating and distributing group emails, weekly updates, and statements to advisers
- Overseeing the processing of outgoing mail and distributing incoming mail to relevant business area
- General office duties such as filing, copying and scanning as required
As an experienced Financial Services Administrator, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience of working within a similar environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner with the ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service
- Excellent time management, admin and organising skills with the ability to work within specified timescales and quality levels
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ideally working toward Diploma level 4
You will be rewarded with a basic salary, bonus potential, and company pension.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately, we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within three working days you have not been shortlisted for this role.
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'