Due to continued growth and expansion Virtual PA Services, a well-established and highly regarded Colchester based Personal Assistant organisation are currently recruiting a full-time Financial Services Administrator/PA to be part of their office based team.
The successful candidate will provide PA support to a portfolio of Financial Advisers who deliver financial planning solutions to high net worth clients through St. James’s Place Wealth Management, a FTSE 100 company.
You will be one of a team of PA's working closely with a number of clients to meet all of their administrative needs and have a strong commitment to personal improvement and development.
Experience in the Financial Sector (especially St. James’s Place) would be advantageous but not essential, as training will be given.
Key outputs of the role:
- Telephone appointment making with clients, prospects and third parties
- Diary and email management
- Contact and database management
- Task Management
- Liaising with Fund providers to chase for client financial information
- Transcribing dictation and addressing actions.
- Uploading meeting notes onto client CRM system or emailing to client.
- Regular communication with clients to go through tasks and objectives
- Full management of client CRM systems and internal intranet systems
- Telephone answering and message taking
- Production of reports by collating information from various sources
- Meeting preparation documentation
- Downloading Financial Services Wealth Accounts and client valuations
- Chasing up Letters of Authority and liaising with product providers.
- Full completion of client records
- Preparation of illustrations
- Completion of timesheets to accurately record time taken to undertake tasks
Essential competencies required:
- Planning and organising
- Time management
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate will also:
- Be conscientious and detail orientated.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Have highly efficient typing skills.
- Be computer literate with the ability to use all standard Microsoft products Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook to a good standard.
- Be able to work with a fee earning timesheet system, completed daily
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - hours negotiable.
Salary: Opportunity to earn up to £25,000 p.a. depending on experience and hours worked. Benefits include death in service, pension, private healthcare plus employee perks scheme.
Location: Colchester Business Park, Colchester, Essex.
To apply, please send your CV via the application link. Please note all applications will be fully reviewed, and those short-listed will be contacted by 4th May 2018. Should you not be contacted by this date, unfortunately you have not been short-listed on this occasion. Those short-listed will be contacted to complete an assessment which includes numeracy, literacy and verbal reasoning tests, lasting maximum one hour, prior to being selected for interview.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES, direct candidate applications only.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job