POST- Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join a leading first of chartered accountants based in Leeds City Centre.
You'll be joining a close knit team, who care passionately about the business's success and constantly go to great lengths to deliver for their clients.
The business is very well respected with a friendly ethos and they care deeply about their staff. Their ideal candidate will be interested in learning new skills and picking up more responsibility over time.
Reporting to one of the senior Partners you will be responsible for a variety of administration tasks, including but not limited to:
- Supporting Paraplanners, Advisers and Partners with a variety of tasks.
- Maintaining client files, ensuring they are well organised and accurate.
- Helping create a well organised filing structure, which will allow quick access to a wide variety of client files.
- Scanning client files. Our client is going paperless, so this is a key requirement and will form a large part of the role for the first few months, but your role will be more varied once this has been completed.
- Taking incoming calls from clients and providers, ensuring customer service is at the heart of every call.
- Processing new business applications with extremely good attention to detail.
- Welcoming clients and other visitors into the office.
- Daily post (incoming and outgoing)
- Ordering stationary and other office supplies
- You'll be involved in a brew round, but everyone takes a turn!
- 2+ Years experience as a professional services Administrator, ideally gained within an IFA or Financial Services organisation.
- Ideally you'll be familiar with some of the following systems; Advisor Office, The Exchange, Word, Excel, Outlook, FE Analytics, Paraplanning Online, Dynamic Distribution, Volume.
- Knowledge of Wrap Platforms would be a benefit - ideally Standard Life, Aviva, Old Mutual Wealth, Cofunds, A.J Bell.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- A positive, can do attitude with fantastic attention to detail.
- You'll remain calm under pressure. Our client gets extremely busy periods and delivering whilst under pressure is a key part of the role.
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced IFA Administrator, Financial Services Administrator or Professional Services Administrator to be part of something special and would offer the right candidate the chance to progress their career quickly, with the support of a knowledgeable team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website www.postrecruitment.com for more details.
- Financial Services
- General Administration
- Professional Services
- Wealth Management