Excellent benefits including 25 Days Holiday, Private Health care, Life Assurance, and various Pension options to suit. Study support for Financial Services Examinations
- Are you looking for a company who can offer you real progression for the future?
- Are you working incredibly hard as a Financial Services Administrator, but feel overlooked for promotion?
- Do you feel undervalued and underpaid for your contribution?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you moving forward.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a London based, Wealth Management firm, who are truly growing and have exciting plans for the future.
Right now they are looking to recruit a number of Financial Services Administrators to help them achieve their goals, and in turn, help you achieve yours.
As a successful IFA Administrator you will:
- Provide Administrative support to a number of Financial Advisers.
- Ensure full assistance with the preparation of client review and valuation packs.
- Assist with upkeep and monitoring of media, including corporate websites and Linkedin.
- Assist in campaign and marketing activities and coordinate client data.
In terms of growth, for the future, you would have the opportunity to become a fully fledged Paraplanner, or work within Compliance.
Alternatively you may be looking to take on a more Managerial route?
In order to apply for this great opportunity, our client is looking for the following experience:
- Current experience within a similar role (IFA Administrator / Financial Services Administrator).
- Knowledge of what is required to undertake Client review packs, on behalf of the Financial Adviser.
- 4 GCSE's Grade C or above to include Maths and English and / or NVQ Level 1 - or equivalent
I am sure you will agree that this is an excellent opportunity, offering a very competitive salary in the market of between £25K and £30K, as well as some excellent benefits, and more importantly the opportunity to truly progress.
To find out more please apply, or speak confidentially with Helen Spriggs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job