This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency. In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
Our client is looking for a Private Client Support Administrator to join their busy team in Leeds City Centre.
- To produce and collate all the relevant pre-meeting paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including, portfolio valuations, application forms and numerous regulatory documents.
- To prepare and process all new business applications and documentation (using Intelligent Office, and the various Product Provider platforms) ensuring all procedures and compliance requirements are adhered and the agreed service and business quality standards are met.
- Ensure all fees in relation to business processing are produced and chased as required
- To carry out anti -money laundering (AML) checks.
- To follow through all business processing to completion, closely monitoring the progression of each case and ensuring the Adviser and the client, when required, are kept updated throughout the process.
- To deal with queries from Advisers or colleagues, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- To deal with written and telephone enquiries from clients and product providers, taking the appropriate action and updating the client records as required.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with the Advisers, colleagues and management in order to provide an efficient and effective service to the Adviser and the clients.
You Must be:-
- CII qualifications CF1 (or R01) and LP2 (financial services products and solutions)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to instill confidence
- A proactive approach to the role and management of your individual work load is essential
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimum 1 years experience of working within an IFA environment
- An excellent team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- A proven ability to react to the changing needs of the business and the financial services industry
If you feel that you are suitable for this position, we recommend you email your current CV along with your current salary, salary expectations and reason for leaving and we can call you back to discuss your details further.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'