Financial Services Administrator - Leeds £22,000 - £27,000
FS Administrator / Adviser Support / IFA Administrator / Leeds / Permanent / Salary / £22,000 - £27,000 + bonus / Study Support / free parking
A first class position is on offer to join our Financial Services client based in Leeds. As a Financial Services professional you will be joining a firm with an impressive employee retention rate, which is a direct result of a fantastic working environment, continued personal development and an attractive remuneration package.
Having already established a nationwide presence with multiple office locations this national wealth management firm has plans for further expansion. There isn’t a better time to join such an organisation!
If you are an experienced IFA Administrator who has the ability and knowledge to deal with the duties detailed below then is an opportunity not to be overlooked.
Duties & responsibilities:
- To support Paraplanners and senior Adviser
- To process new business applications
- To carry out all new applications in a compliant manner
- To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and correctly
- To update the back office system
- Responsible for keeping clients and Adviser updated with case progress
- To obtain and provide client valuations
- To maintain up to date client files
- A minimum of two years Financial Services experience
- Reliable and diligent
- Highly organised
- Personable and professional
In return this opportunity offers a high basic salary and excellent progression opportunities, bonuses, study support and permanent health insurance.
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0113-350-2247 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"