Financial Services Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator to assist the Sales Team by taking ownership and responsibility for running all aspects of the administrative side of the Sales Support function. You must be a team player who is able to provide an efficient and responsive administrative service, supporting proactive account support for the Sales Team.
Main duties will include the following:
- Making calls to intermediaries to arrange appointments for the account managers.
- Taking ownership of the weekly commission payment run, alongside responsibility for resolving any challenges that may arise.
- Supporting the Business Development Managers and National Account Managers by building strong relationships with new and existing intermediary firms.
- Maintaining the IFA database to ensure all records are accurate and kept fully up to date.
- Be responsible for the production of reports advising the Sales Team of new cases / advisers and their activities.
- To maintain an understanding of - and adhere to - the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money Laundering regulations and all relevant policies and procedures.
- Answering general enquiries from advisers/networks by phone and email including product queries, advisor log on issues and letter of authority enquires.
- General office duties to ensure agreed deadlines and service standards are met.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Financial services qualification desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of the market and current legislative and regulatory regimes.
- Experience within a financial services role.
- Ability to stay calm within a busy working environment and able to work towards deadlines.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office especially using Excel.
Don’t delay! Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Office
- Sales Team
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job