Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting an IFA who are presently recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator/Paraplanner. The role would suit a Financial Services Administrator seeking that next step or a qualified paraplanner seeking a new challenge
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with pension and investments and has as understanding of trusts and taxation.
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have:
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning role
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
- Reduced Hours/home working one day per week may be considered.
Role and Responsibilities
Working closely with one IFA
- You will be required to analyse a client’s circumstances, objectives and existing financial planning arrangements in order to prepare an appropriate recommendation for discussion with the adviser
- Undertaking whole of market research, as required, on all areas of the market, including pensions, investments and protection, both on a client-specific basis and as part of regular reviews of the market place
- Liaising with various members of the Research Team involved in Risk and Compliance to ensure that advice is compliant
- Provide high quality technical, administrative and research support to the advisers
- Provide input to the Office Manager on the suitability of new systems or procedures
- Assist in the development of less experienced members of staff
- Previous experience working within a similar role within an IFA Practice
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office/elevate platform is desired
- A high level of analytical capability with good communication skills and attention to detail, as well as the confidence to interact with clients and providers at all levels
- Committed to a career in research
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency. In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- Financial Planning Administrator
- Financial Services Paraplanner
- Financial Services IFA
- Independent Financial Adviser
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'