Clark James Financial Services Recruitment are working a national Independent Financial Advisers who are seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to provide effective pre and post Sales Support to the Wealth Management Financial Advisers, dealing with Personal Financial Planning including Pensions, Investment and Protection products.
Key duties will include:
- Dealing with new business including illustrations, application submission and policy documentation.
- Collate, analyse and interpret data and update investment history on the back office system (XPLAN).
- Produce relevant, accurate and timely business and MI in various formats for standard reporting.
- Dealing with client correspondence and requests for fund performance information
- Update and maintain relevant diary systems to back up and support for quarterly/half yearly and annual valuations
- Ongoing financial administration tasks
- Accurately update and maintain information on XPLAN.
- Requesting illustrations from life companies
- Applying judgement on data classification when required, to ensure up-to-date and consistent information is available at all times.
- Liaising with providers to obtain fund values/unit prices/transaction statements
- Have a strong understanding of financial services products including Investment, Pensions and Protection.
- Educated to A Level standard.
- Highly IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience in using XPLAN.
- Must have the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Progression with the Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent is highly desirable together with experience of discretionary portfolio management
- Circa £27,000 - £32,000 (depending on level of experience and professional qualifications)
- Discretionary Bonus
- 4 x Death in service
- Income protection
- Private Healthcare
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Financial Planning
- Personal Pensions
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'