Clark James Financial Services Recruitment are working a national Independent Financial Advisers who are seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to provide effective pre and post Sales Support to the Wealth Management Financial Advisers, dealing with Personal Financial Planning including Pensions, Investment and Protection products.
Key duties will include:
- Dealing with new business including illustrations, application submission and policy documentation.
- Collate, analyse and interpret data and update investment history on the back office system (XPLAN).
- Produce relevant, accurate and timely business and MI in various formats for standard reporting.
- Dealing with client correspondence and requests for fund performance information
- Update and maintain relevant diary systems to back up and support for quarterly/half yearly and annual valuations
- Ongoing financial administration tasks
- Accurately update and maintain information on XPLAN.
- Requesting illustrations from life companies
- Applying judgement on data classification when required, to ensure up-to-date and consistent information is available at all times.
- Liaising with providers to obtain fund values/unit prices/transaction statements
- Have a strong understanding of financial services products including Investment, Pensions and Protection.
- Educated to A Level standard.
- Highly IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience in using XPLAN.
- Must have the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Progression with the Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent is highly desirable together with experience of discretionary portfolio management
- Circa £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on level of experience and professional qualifications)
- Discretionary Bonus
- 4 x Death in service
- Income protection
- Private Healthcare
- Financial Planning
- Personal Pensions
- Sales Support