Financial Services Administrator - Great Progression Opportunities
Solihull| Salary: £24,000-£28,000 + Package
A Chartered Status Independent Financial Advisory firm are looking for an experienced individual to take up the role of Administrator/Sales Support. Joining a rapidly growing firm, this key role will provide unparalleled support in a busy and fast-paced environment. The company, who have been ranked in the Top 100 Adviser Firms in the UK, provide Wealth Management solutions to both private individuals and corporate clients.
Elements of the role will involve:
- Processing New Business, maintaining Client Records and managing Investment reviews
- Providing administrative support as part of a wider team to consultants
- Processing Pensions, Investments and DB Transfers
- Liaising with clients and third parties, developing successful and professional relationships
- Keep up to date with all relevant legislation and procedures
- Follow all compliance processes and procedures
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience gained within an IFA environment, looking to further their professional career. Ideally you will be working towards, or have completed, your Certificate in Financial Planning. The company will provide full support for taking further professional qualifications, with the plan of progressing you to Paraplanner and possibly even advisor.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden