Our client is a leading Wealth Management group offering Financial Planning to a range of customers.
They believe that their people have made this business successful and with continued growth they are looking to recruit an administrator to support one or two consultants within the Pension, Investments and Life department.
- Providing an efficient administration service for Financial Advisers; assisting the Advisers in the procurement and processing of new business and the servicing of existing clients
- Populating and maintaining client records within our database
- Producing all the relevant paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including quotations, illustrations and valuations
- Processing all new business documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards
- Dealing with basic queries from clients, Advisers or colleagues, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manor
- Delivering excellent client service in accordance with Financial Conduct Authority guidelines, internal policy and procedure and company service standards
- Lots of communication with the clients.
The successful candidate will be an experienced administrator who will have:
- Ideally, experience of working in the financial services industry
- Experience of working in an IFA Practice
- A good understanding of pension, investment and protection products
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A clear telephone manner
- The ability to complete in depth work to a high standard, with a focus on attention to detail, under their own initiative.
- The ability to be highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic, with a friendly, outgoing personality and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly.
- Can demonstrate the ability to be a good team player and work within a team environment
Excellent benefits including free parking. Please contact DMD Recruitment for further information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job