Financial Services Administrator
My client is a highly reputable and growing financial services organisation who are looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join the team. You will be an efficient, ambitious and proactive team player who can provide the highest levels of client service to deliver day to day operations and support the team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and develop within a fantastic company.
The role will involve the following:
- Day to Day client and provider enquiries
- Supporting Advisors with all administration including letters of authority and valuations.
- Arranging meetings for the financial adviser
- Preparing reports for client meetings
- Inputting new business and maintaining client records on back office systems in line with company and FCA compliance regulations.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office are essential
- Ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Knowledge of IFA/ pensions/investment/wealth management
In return, our client will offer:
- Competitive salary
- A supportive, and friendly work environment.
- Relevant training and professional continuous development
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- General Admin
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills