Financial Services Administrator Apprentice
Personal Touch Financial Services has been providing quality and committed financial service advice to its long standing members since 1994.
We provide business, technical and regulatory support and advice to our network of members covering; Mortgages, Protection, Investments and Pensions and General Insurance.
Due to our continuous success we are looking for an Financial Services Administrator Apprentice to join our team in Trinity Park, Solihull.
The aim is to ensure that financial risk associated with memberships are effectively managed and to provide financial analysis of activities to support the key decision making.
- Liability Management Inbox administration
- Analysis of membership clawback liabilities to recognise, quantify and mitigate associated risks
- Administration associated with setting up and ongoing management of member agencies with providers
- Administration of liability transfers to ensure best outcomes for the business and for end-clients
- Regular and ad hoc reporting
- Submission of regular reporting to product providers
- To undertake any additional adhoc duties when necessary in order to support the business in achieving its overall objectives
Key Knowledge and Experiences:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team-working skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong data analysis and interpretation
- Strong IT skills
- Time management, planning, organisation and prioritising skills
- Knowledge of back-office systems, e.g. Toolbox is desirable but not essential
- Financial Services industry knowledge and best practice is desirable but not essential
- Data analysis
- Exposure to customer services environment
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (including Maths & English) at Grade C or above or equivalent is essential
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at LSL Property Services/Careers
- Data Analysis
- Financial Services
- Personal Touch
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'