Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting an IFA who are presently recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator.
Responsible for managing day to day administration duties covering all pre and post sale enquiries , duties to include but not restricted to:
- New business processing -online processing and by post for all life and pension business
- Switching - online and by post
- Suitability letters
- Dealing with telephone enquiries with clients/providers
- Administration tasks such as filing/scanning/faxing
- Client schedules, including valuations
- Although working across all investment and pensions products, a strong pensions/technical background would be useful
- A working knowledge of insurance company websites for processing online business and obtaining information.
- The job involves extensive use of word/excel and IFA’s back office systems .
- Experience in working for an IFA practice
- The candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to cope with pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Financial professional qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of working in financial services.
- Committed attitude to new challenges are important for this role.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within Financial Services administration who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide -Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies