Juice Recruitment are recruiting for an Administrator to join a leading, Central Bath based financial services company.
As an administrator you will be responsible for, but may not be limited to:-
- Providing support between one and three Independent Financial Advisers
- Producing and collating pre-meeting paperwork for clients (including portfolio valuations and application forms)
- Processing new business applications and documentations using various platforms
- To ensure related business fees are produced and chased as required
- To carry out AML checks
- Dealing with various queries from both advisers and colleague
- To carry out general administrative tasks and client support duties
Experience with previously working as an administrator within a financial industry would be greatly advantageous. You’ll need to work proactively and efficiently.
Benefits include - 25 days per year, 20% flexible benefits package, pension.