Outsourcing Adviser - Accountancy Practice
A top 50 accountancy practice based in London are looking for an Outsourcing Adviser to join their team. They are looking for someone who has experience working with music and entertainment clients, qualified in AAT with experience of 5 years working in a well-known accountancy practice
The role is based in their West End office and will include:
- Preparing VAT returns and legislation returns, including cash accounting and partial exemption
- Manual and computerised Bookkeeping
- Preparation of management accounts and production accounts
- Working in house at clients offices when required
- Preparing end of year accounts to 1st draft stages
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Recently been responsible for dealing with Media client portfolios
- Have gained experience through working in accountancy practice
- AAT qualified
For this role my client is looking at a competitive salary which will depend on your level or experience and qualifications.
If you would more information on this role, contact Kathryn Abbott at AJ Chambers.
Outsourcing Advisor - Accountancy Practice
- General Practice