Taskmaster are currently recruiting financial sales specialists for a company based in Peterborough.
This role offers a generous basic salary as well as fantastic commission potential.
Working hours are 9-5 mon-fri, with 1/5 days per week being a late shift of 12:00 - 20:00.
1 saturday in 6 is required.
This role is ideal for people with consistent sales ability who are looking to further their career in a very lucrative market.
The following criteria outline some of your responsibilites -
- Respond to new enquiries in line with company expectations/guidelines
- Produce quotes in line with set guidelines
- Work with clients ensuring that they are fully informed prior to making a decision to commit to purchase our products/services. (Allocated fund sizes will vary dependant on experience and business requirements)
- Successfully secure client commitment to purchase our products/services using our "state of the art" brokering system and efficient administration support
- Referral of clients for advice to external affiliated IFA Companies
- Respond to all customer correspondence whether by phone or email in a timely
- manner ensuring that the highest standards of customer service are met
- Ensure a polite, friendly, efficient and professional service is offered at all times
- Constantly and proactively look forward to improve service through performance,
- communications, procedures and systems
- Take personal responsibility for your own product knowledge and development
The following skills are either preferred, or essential.
- Exceptional and proven sales ability - Preferred
- Knowledge of Outlook and sound knowledge of computer systems - Essential
- Sound knowledge and experience of the pensions industry - Preferred
- Awareness of the regulatory and legislative framework (FCA, DPA etc) - Preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills - team player - Preferred
- Excellent communication skills - Essential
- Ability to establish effective relationships with customers at all levels - Essential
- A strong focus on processes and controls - Preferred
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job