Financial Sales Consultant
£20,000 basic with £45K OTE
Our client is an independent provider of financial services, insurance and life assurance, based in the centre of Stockport. They have a stable, high-performing Sales Division and are currently looking for new Consultants to join the team due to company expansion. Offering a great basic salary plus the ability to earn great bonuses, the company offers full training with the prospect to complete the regulated Financial Planning Diploma after 18 months service.
This opportunity is well suited to an ambitious, proactive Telesales, Telemarketing or Sales Executive with ideally 1-2 years’ experience in banking, insurance, financial services or a similar B2C telephone sales role. You will need to be a confident communicator with a consultative, professional manner, possessing strong negotiation and objection handling skills, and the ability to manage your own sales pipeline.
Working alongside the Sales Manager, you will perform a traditional 'closer’ role; contacting warm leads to provide information regarding life assurance and insurance policies, handling objections and completing the sale. Typical duties on a day-to-day basis will include:
- Assisting clients in formulating a solution to their needs
- Developing creative and targeted sales pitches based on customer needs
- Identifying and maximising opportunities throughout the sales process
- Completing online applications on behalf of clients and liaising with brokers
- Proactively following up on leads generated to achieve sales objectives
- Managing individual pipeline and contributing to team performance by sharing best practice
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a similar telephone based sales role, preferably within banking, insurance or financial services
- Proven telephone negotiation skills and questioning technique
- Tenacity, resilience and ability to close the sale
- High degree of accuracy in providing information and completing related administration
- Motivated, proactive and autonomous working style
- Strong relationship-building skills; team player
The company is based in the centre of Stockport and is easy accessed by bus, train and public transport links.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days and should be prepared to discuss your application in more detail. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
- Financial Services
- Insurance Policies
- Telephone Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job